1. At the time of check-in, please show your identification or passport. The full name as it appears on your ID or passport must be the same as the one that you submitted for your booking request. Please settle the payment when you check in.
2. Check-in time: after 15:00 (3:00 p.m.) of the check-in date
Check-out time: before noon (12:00 p.m.) of the check-out date
3. As an additional charge, NT$300 per hour is required to pay in the case of late check-out (after 12:00 p.m. of the check-out date).
4. According to the government regulations, smoking is completely prohibited inside the building of the hotel. If the smoke is detected by the smoke detector, at least NT$10,000 shall be fined. In addition, NT$3,000 as a cleaning expense and other extra room damage costs shall be also fined.
5. Except for the guide dog, please refrain from bringing any pets into the hotel. If you break the rules by bringing any pets, NT$3,000 as a cleaning expense and other extra room damage costs shall be fined.
6. The following complimentary items are provided: for example, a toothbrush, shampoo, body wash, a bottle of water, tea bags, etc. Apart from these complimentary items, other items in the accommodation facilities are possessed by the hotel, so that, if any hotel properties are damaged or taken out without our permission, extra damage costs and other compensation money shall be charged.
7. In order to maintain the safety and quality of the hotel, the following acts and behaviors are strictly prohibited: cooking, excessive drinking, gambling, making noise and other improper behaviors.
8. Upon your request in advance, a baby cot and a baby bath tub can be provided without charge for use. Please inform us at least one day before you check in, otherwise we are not able to provide the items on the date you want.